Visit the purchase page:
(title map viaSoftpedia)
In addition to processor upgrades, the XPS 13 (9380) Developer Edition also features a higher quality display. However, in the period after the new product is launched, the old model (7380) will still be sold in parallel, so please pay attention to the difference when purchasing.
● Processor: user-selectable quad-coreIntel10th generation Core i5-10210U, or 6 core Core i7-10710U;
● Screen: XPS 13 (9380) optional Full HD (FHD) and Ultra HD (UHD) InfinityEdge display (with webcam);
● Memory: Supports up to 16GB of LPDDR3 RAM with a running frequency of 2133MHz;
● Network: Intel Wi-Fi 6 + Bluetooth 5.0 wireless is available;
● Connection: Includes two lightning-capable 3 ports (PCIe Gen3 x4) that support DisplayPort and power transmission;
● Software: The machine is pre-installed with Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver) operating system.
It is reported that the first batch is equippedIntelThe XPS 13 Developer Edition laptop for the 10th generation Core i5-10210U processor will be available in the US and Europe on September 5th and will be available in more markets in two weeks.
Later this fall (around October),DellIt will also bring more models to the series, including the version with the Core i7 processor. As for pricing, please wait for the official announcement.