According to IDC's China IT Security Hardware Market Tracking Report for the First Quarter of 2019, the total revenue of IT security hardware market makers in the first quarter of 2019 was US$495 million (approximately RMB 3.39 billion), an increase of 19.6 compared with the first quarter of 2018. %.
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) market share: Net Royal Nebula 13.8%, Huawei 12.3%, Chi Anxin 11.3%
- Firewall market share: Tianrongxin 21.1%, Huawei 20.3%, Xinhua III 19.1%
- Secure Content Management (SCM) market share: deep convinced 16.6, Chi Anxin 8.6%, Xinhua III 7.1%
- Intrusion Detection and Defense (IDP) market share: Green League 18%, Xinhua III 16.9, Venus Star 16.9%
- Virtual private network (VPN) market share: deep convinced 18.2%, Venus star 9.5%, Tianrong letter 7.1%
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) market share:
Firewall market share:
Secure Content Management (SCM) market share:
Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDP) market share:
Virtual Private Network (VPN) market share:
- Net Yuxing is only shortlisted in the UTM market, with a share of 13.8%;
- Huawei was shortlisted for UTM and firewall, ranking second, with a share of 12.3 and 20.3%.
- Tianrongxin was ranked first in the firewall and third in the VPN, with a share of 21.1% and 7.1% respectively;
- Qi Anxin was shortlisted for UTM and SCM, with a share of 11.3 and 8.6% respectively;
- Venus Star was shortlisted for IDP and VPN, with a share of 16.9% and 9.5% respectively;
- Deeply convinced that SCM, VPN, the market share is the first, respectively 16.6%, 18.2%;
- Xinhua III was shortlisted for three, with firewall, SCM ranked third and IDP second.