(title map viaMSPU)
Kano PC provides tools to uncover the mystery of its technology, such as "How does a computer work?" Students can refer to the storybook to connect the components that will illuminate when properly connected and then wrap them in a transparent casing.
The app allows kids to create emoticons, touch and sound, understand the processor and memory, and the deeper workings of the computer through binary code.
As a result, children can clearly understand how the computer responds to specific buttons and how it operates when talking to the microphone or touching the screen.
It is worth mentioning that the Kano PC also comes with the following:
● Make Art: Learn to make high quality images through Coffeescript;
● Kano App: A variety of special effects and adventure courses to learn the basics of programming in a few simple steps;
● Paint 3D: 3D drawing application for authoring, sharing and sending 3D printing;
● Minecraft: "My World:educationEdition" game, entertaining and creative, full of creativity;
● Microsoft Teams: Get new projects and content and share your creations;
● Kano Projects: A personalized programming project that communicates ideas directly to your dashboard.
The First Computer for The Classroom of The FutureVia)
Finally, the Kano PC connects to the free Kano World online community, making it easy for kids to collaborate, share and play with hundreds of thousands of people in 150 countries.
These creators have released more than 1 million real-world applications with more than 70 million lines of code. Interested friends can come up with $299.99 / £299.99 inKano.meKano PC is pre-ordered on the official website or on the Microsoft Store.
Educational product distributors and other specific retailers in the US, Canada, and the UK will begin shipping on October 21, 2019. Subsequent Kano PCs will also be sold to the global market through the official website.