Specifically, it has been found that there are Apple StoreIPadThe battery is overheated to prevent accidents.Employees evacuated the overheated iPad in a dustbin filled with sand. Although there was no smoke or fire, three people complained of breathing problems after the incident.
The local fire department arrived at the scene at 8:20 and, 40 minutes later, employees and customers were allowed to return to the store.
This is not the first time such an event has occurred in the Apple Store, Zurich, in January 2018, when it was overheatedIPhone6S battery fires and smokes evacuate staff and customers.
An employee was slightly burned that time, but the iPhone 6S didn't cause any more damage due to proper handling.