Start with an introduction to improvements in Microsoft Edge, such as learning tools that become richer:
● Under the learning tool of Reading View, you can now see more optional topics. In addition to highlighting the part of the speech, you can change the color of the previous part and open an indicator on it to make it easier to identify the part of the speech.
● Line focus can help you improve your attention when reading an article by highlighting one, three, and five lines.
When you save the autofill data, you can see the new dialog:
● The Microsoft Edge browser asks for permission from the user each time before saving passwords and auto-filled card details.MicrosoftImproved pop-up and character design to enhance discoverability and provide clarity on the value of saving this information.
● These changes include the introduction of passwords and payment icons (more cool animations), improved messaging, and highlighting options.
PDF format toolbar improvements:
● The PDF toolbar can now be called from the top hover so that users can easily access these tools.
Fluent Design update:
● At Build 2018DevelopmentAfter the conference, I recently discovered that more default menus introduce the Fluent Design design language.
● Shadows provide a visual hierarchy, and many of the default Modern pop-up type controls are now available.
It should be pointed out that this is a work that is still in progress, and although there may be some strange faults and phenomena, they will be improved in the future.
● Display settings The Windows HD Color page is introduced below to display photos,videoContent that supports HDR, games, applications, etc. (depending on the monitor and PC).
● The Windows HD Color Settings page now reports the system's related features and allows HD Color to be configured on a powerful system, many of which can be done in one place.
Improvements in the Registry Editor:
● After the update, the user can see the drop-down list as they type, which helps to quickly complete the lower path.
● You can also delete the last word with ‘Ctrl+Backspace’ to complete the backup job faster (Ctrl+Delete will delete the next word).
The next major update for Windows 10 is expected to be completed in September and officially pushed to everyone.