We still remember the recent Apple and Switzerland two Apple Store iPhone spontaneous combustion occurred in the incident, leading to power supply and customer inhalation of harmful gases cause admission? I did not expect such a thing happened in China today! According to reports from Hong Kong media, in an Apple Store in Hong Kong today, one iPhone suddenly smoked and two clerks were inhaled causing discomfort.
Reported from Hong Kong, "South China Morning Post", this Apple Store is located in Hong Kong International Finance Center mall, is Apple's first Apple Store opened in Hong Kong, opened in 2011. The report said two clerks repair the phone for the user, the iPhone suddenly began to smoke, two staff to avoid breathing some smoke. Later, two clerks were sent to the hospital for feeling unwell.
Fortunately, however, the incident did not affect more people. Before the firefighters arrived, the clerk eliminated the smoke source himself and none of the store clerks and customers evacuated. In contrast, the two spontaneous combustion events in Europe at that time evacuated staff and users. For this incident, Apple said only a minor accident, the Apple Store soon returned to normal operation.
The incident described the incident as "smoke" rather than "spontaneous", but we were able to identify the source of the accident from the battery. For this situation, foreign disassemble God has already given his conclusion, because the iPhone's battery is sticky on the motherboard, so the demolition should be used to blow the soft blower and then removed. However, recently because of low battery replacement policy, many users poured into the Apple Store to replace the battery, some clerk may not step in place, with brute force removed the battery lead to battery deformation, it is very easy to cause short circuit, causing smoke, spontaneous combustion and other consequences .
So if we have to change the battery for yourself or something, we must not drag the battery, especially for the old iPhone 6 models.