English original:Developing for the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge at Microsoft Connect (); 2017
At today's Connect (); 2017 developer conference, Microsoft announced the content of Azure, data, AI development tools.
This is the first day of Connect (); in the 2017 keynote speech, these announcements are made in terms of the Azure cloud and data:
- Azure DatabricksPreview & ndash; Works with the Apache Spark analytics platform and natively inherits from other Azure products.
- Azure Cosmos DB Cassandra API Preview.
- Git virtual file systemGitHub supports the roadmap.
- Microsoft Join MariaDB Foundation & Azure Database for MariaDB will also begin previewing.
Visual Studio also has new tools and services to help developers become more productive:
AI and machine learning tools have also been announced:
- Azure IoT Edge Preview & ndash; provides AI, advanced analytics, and machine learning for IoT Edge devices.
- Visual Studio Tools for AI& ndash; Developers and data scientists can use Visual Studio to develop AI models.
- Azure SQL Database Machine Learning Services Preview & ndash; Supports R models in SQL Database to take advantage of Azure Machine Learning training models and deploy models directly into Azure SQL Database.