Today, the four major versions of the PC-side Windows 10 get cumulative update at the same time, Windows 10 Mobile in this month's patch Tuesday activities also received cumulative update, after installation system version 14393.1066. According to the update log Microsoft released the cumulative update there Build 14393.1083, but the foreign media in the four mobile phones are not upgraded version of the upgrade.
In the detailed update log, the cumulative update is mainly concentrated in the desktop, the main repair IE browser, printer and so on. But unfortunately because the merger is not very clear what specific aspects of mobile phone updates.
The main update for the cumulative update KB4015217 is as follows:
● Fixed when the "Open" item was displayed on the Start menu or the Jump Lists of the taskbar. After setting the activation, prevent the Camera application from saving the captured image.
● Optimized improvements to host network services (HNS), using the overlay network driver on Windows Server 2016, using the Docker engine in cluster mode to connect multiple containers across hosts.
● Fixed a variety of Windows applications (such as Explorer) Click the help icon can not access the contents of the online help
● Fixed a situation where the screen will not turn off properly after the screen and screen saver function has been turned off in the power options.
• Fixing a Kerberos-based login session when a computer that has CredentialsGuard activated is trying to join an Active Directory domain name. When submitting an error password, two incorrect attempts are made, which may result in unnecessary account locking. For example, if the number of account locks is limited to 3 or 4, the lock will be locked when the second password is entered incorrectly.
● Fixes CPU usage when IP forwarding or weak host mode is active.
Fixed a bug where some VPN drivers could not be migrated when the system was upgraded to the Windows 10 anniversary update.
● Fixed a situation where the user logged on multiple times in a high I / O scene.
● Fixed an issue where the session from the remote desktop client to the remote desktop lost the connection (after the first request) when upgrading from the Windows 10 November update to the Windows 10 anniversary update.
● Fixed a problem with the command prompt that the serial console on HeadLess Systems does not display properly.
● Fixed an issue where MSM registration failed due to Kerberos authentication.
Fix the rendering problem when the page contains the DIV element of the contenteditable attribute.
● Fixed the use of Hebrew (Hebrew) and any underlined characters at the end of the time, adjust the IE window will lead to the disappearance of the text.
● Fixed a problem that caused the headless system to fail to enter S3 sleep mode
● When you enable the warning message in the Group Policy Management Console (GPMC), warnings that the administrator's design adjustments may be blocked during the installation of the security update MS16-072 (KB3163622).
● Fix tasks that may cause Windows Explore to perform an endless loop, endless network-driven quick refresh tasks, and prevent users from performing renaming of objects.
● Fixed a problem with memory leaks in Internet Explorer that might load cross-domain content when the page containing the nested frame was hosted.
● Fixed when the Bluetooth printer and the machine lost the connection after the value of the printer spooler hangs instead of displaying a timeout error.
● Fixed a problem with installing a new printer driver after using the v3 printer driver
• Improve the reliability of load balancing / failover (LBFO) when resource rebalancing, equipment problems, or equipment is accidentally removed.
Fixed bug that updates the time zone information, IE and Microsoft Edge
● Scripting Engine, libjpeg image-processing library, Hyper-V, Win32k, Adobe Type Manager Font Driver, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Graphics component, Active Directory Federation Services, .NET Framework, Active Directory, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol, Windows Kernel Model drivers and Windows OLE security updates.